.

Monday, May 3, 2010

These are the girls I call my sisters.

My senior year is finally drawing to a close.

This will become real on Wednesday at our last dinner, senior dinner, at the wonderful house of Pi. If it doesn't then, then it will be when my best friends and house mates graduate next weekend. If it doesn't then, then it will be when I move back in August to finish up and realize there are only a few of us left. I think all of us are feeling a little sad, nostalgic and altogether strange. So here's to my sisters, the people who accept me for me. The people who have been there for me no matter what over the last four years. But you know what the best part is? I know they'll only be a plane ride or short drive or phone call or e-mail or g-chat away. <3


PC '06 at Kelsey's Wedding


Lindsey, me, Merrell and Ros at Nicole's Birthday


Annie, me and Mackinsey at Truckin '08


Me, Ros, Clarissa and Alex at Sunset '09


The girls on my 21st


Pi Barbie Phi Date Party w/ Clarissa


Mile High Music Festival w/ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment